One of our most important tasks here in Barbados is to work toghether with representatives of Regional Civil Protection Organisation to implement the volunteer system as capacity building element. Experience exchange and discussion about volunteers’ framework, recruitment and motivation in peace time has been the main goal of this interesting workshop at the Department of Emergency Management (DEM) in Bridgetown, where all the participants (team charlie members too) had the possibility to collect useful inputs for the work in the next future. A tight agenda today but the feedback worths the effort of working overnight to prepare the presentions and to define the last details.
- The Project EVRECA! Is reaching the final stages of its activity 28 October 2014
- #EVRECA! – terminata la fase operativa, è tempo di primi bilanci 29 July 2014
- Barbados – First 3 days 23 May 2014
- Volunteer Management Workshop at DEM 20 May 2014
- Team Charlie – Day 1 in Barbados 19 May 2014